1. Work with people you like and with people who dare to criticize you.
2. Have fun at work.
3. Always keep a distance to yourself and your own work.
4. There are other important things in life outside of work.
5. Business and pleasure are not the same thing.
6. Repeat things that worked in previous processes in order to develop your practice.
7. Time pressure is good.
8. Talk to and meet other people who don’t work in the same field as you otherwise
you might end up as an extremely boring and uninteresting person for everyone
outside of your field of work.
9. Always take yourself seriously.
10. Process is important but not always fun to watch.