13 statements against communication skills
juli reinartz, 23.02.2010
1. communication skills objectify emotions for the sake of a cultural capital
2. communication skills establish subjectivity as a working place and private capital.
3. communications skills establish the other as something that shouldn't touch me, that shouldn't undo me
4. i want to be undone
5. communications skills establish democracy between me and you. they expose intimacy
6. intimacy needs to be precarious for the sake of experience.
7. precarity is sexy
8. communications skills replace empathy
9. communication skills make me feel powerfull and abject
10. communications skills perform power
11. you might use that for strategic reasons
12. communication skills disarm self-empowering in favor of cultural capital
13. communication skills are narcissistic