This is the user's guide to the everybodystoolbox.net page:
- you don't need to login to read content, but can simply click on the categories on the left bar in order to see which texts are in, and click again to read a chosen text.
- you wil have to login (create new account) in order to edit or add material:
• to edit material:
open the page you want to change and click edit, then make the desired changed, then click submit
•to create a new page:
1. click "create content"
2. create a "story" (choose the category: workshop kit, performances, etc. You can also choose an already existing story as parent page)
3. fill in the text body
4. click "menu settings" and write the title; choose a parent item (ex.: "everybodys WORKSHOP KIT" or "-- SELF INTERVIEW)
5. click "submit"
•to add an article or a link to the LIBRARY:
- go to admin / content management / categories / everybodys library / list terms / add term (: TERMS ARE KEY WORDS that will appear in the library cloud in the left column)
- create a story (see above), making sure to link it to a library term
- go to administer / menus / everydodys library / add item / add the item with the node of the new category
•to add some info in the CALENDAR:
-copy/paste the next 2 lines after the
note: since the page has a limited capacity, try to give urls to other sites whenever it is possible.
there you go
For questions, comments etc. contact the webmaster at
everybodystoolbox [*] gmail.com