On wabi sabi
1) The Wabi Sabi is the beauty of things unfinished, temporary and imperfect
2) Imperfection not as a priori , but as aesthetic possibilities
3)The imperfection is not caused, the imperfection happens
4) The occurrence is the result of a dynamic creative vitality and openness to different possibilities
5) The openness causes doubts and asymmetric ways of work
6) To enable this is necessary a clear initial conceptual intent
7) These requirements allow the questioning of the proceeding, causing new needs
8) Once the needs are determined the shape define itself by itself
9) A form born out of real needs is alive and therefore imperfect and asymmetric, incomplete and evolving, therefore, temporary
On Pinball machine
1) Pinball is a machine for possibilities and skills.
2) To build a pinball machine the plan must tilt enough to allow the steel ball to pick up speed, the whole is contained by a steel and plexiglas display case whose sides are two commands for the player.
3) To make the game interesting is necessary to construct a number of different paths on the inclined plan, opening holes or posting other objects/obstacles in order to make the ball passing through them.
4) The routes are predefined in the amount and form, but not the order in ehich they will be crossed.
5) At the base of the slope there are two flipper that moves through the command outside the box.
6) The skill lies in the timing and pace at which we make the ball bouncing.
7) In order to give many dynamic possibilities for the ball it is necessary to keep a careful and at the same time elastic attitude.
8) More the ball goes in and out of paths and tunnels more you gain points on the scores.
9) When the score is high turns from numbers into letters.
10) Pinball is a very exciting and always different game.