18.01.09 Emma Kim Hagdahl on coaching performance-making
1. coach the project and the one being coached without preciousness and care but with respect and urgency
2. question and make transparent the expectations of processes in relation to this particular process
3. pressume that the one being coached wants to work
4. in case the one being coached don't seem to want to work, question the one being coached's point of working at all
5. insist on talking about the responsability of the one being coached and its work when making a piece.
6. be generous with time, knowledge and perspectives
7. work in a way that it is questioning and challanging ways of coaching and feedback